My Rental deprec ( Office Use Only) - Call Tax Hotline 1800 654 591|Australian Tax Refunds Tax Returns |All States Australia |Tax|tax deductions | Tax online|

Go to content

Main menu:

My Rental deprec ( Office Use Only)

Rental Property Building Write Off (2.5%)
and Fixtures & Fittings Deprec

Completed at interview
Information Missing

Established House

Established TownHouse
New House
New Apartment

Interest on mortgage
Council or Water Rates
No Missing Information all supplied
My Rental Property depreciation

Quantity Surveyor Report
Previous Deprec Tax deprec Previous Tax Agent
Reconstruction Method from Know Variables

Rental Property Building Write Off (2.5%)
and Fixtures & Fittings Deprec
Ownership Structure

Purchase Price /Address Property

Description Rental Property
Capital works deductions are the following expenses you pay for which you can claim an income tax deduction:
- building construction costs
-the cost of altering a building
- the cost of capital improvements to the surrounding property.
(Note: You can only claim a deduction for the capital works on residential rental properties if the properties were built after 17 July 1985).

Major Capital Works Post July 1985

 buildings or extensions, alterations
 sealed driveways
 fences and retaining walls
 improvements to a building
 Major Internal Renovations Ceilings/walls/Plastering
 earthworks for environmental protection,
Purchase Price/Valuations

Purchase Price & Allocations

List Of Contents( Fxtures & Fttings)

Apartments Only

Back to content | Back to main menu